Thursday, November 25, 2010

Quotes from Leaders



Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
Groucho Marx 

To forgive is the highest, most beautiful form of love. In return, you will receive untold peace and happiness.
Robert Muller

Make one person happy each day and in forty years you will have made 14,600 human beings happy for a little time at least.
Charles Wiley 

Affirm divine calmness and peace, and send out only thoughts of love and goodwill if you want to live in peace and harmony. Never get angry, for anger poisons your system.
Paramahansa Yogananda

That ocean of eternal peace is you. What is the difficulty that we suffer from? It is that we seek peace elsewhere and do not experience that we are peace incarnate itself.
Papaji (H.L. Poonja)

Solitude is strength; to depend on the presence of the crowd is weakness. The man who needs a mob to nerve him is much more alone than he imagines.
Paul Brunton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do comments